Our interactive online Application Packet is currently unavailable.
Please see the list below to download the regular PDF files.
Form 1: Application For Admission - Required
Form 2: Statement of Intent - Required
Form 3: Student Health Services -Required
Form 4: School Official Report - Required
Form 5: Custodian Declaration (Parents) - Required: For international applicants only.
Form 6 (Part1) Custodian Responsabilitys and Required Documents - Please Read: International Applicants only
Form 6 (Part2) Custodianship Declaration - Required: For International Applicants only
Form 7: Consent for Potassium Iodide - Required
What is the Immunization of School Pupils Act (ISPA)? - Please Read
Immunization Information Form (Green Form) - Required
Fee Worksheet - Canadian/International SDA Affiliated - For your information
International Fee Worksheet - For your information
Dorm Lifestyle Preference Survey - Required for Dorm Students
Interactive Application Forms:
Each application packet includes information for fees as well as a fees worksheet.
Note: You must have either Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to complete online application.
To download a free version of Adobe Acrobat click here.
Please read the instructions then click on the appropriate link below to view / save / download the application packet that applies to you.
Please note:Tuition fees are subject to change without notice.
Steps to complete online application:
- Open applicable application packet above.
- Click the "download" icon.
- Go to your downloads and "right click" on the Application file. CLick "Open with" and select the corresponding program.
- Right click each form to open and close when complete. Note: keep the Application Packet file open as you complete each form individually; you will notice a yellow "OPEN" label on the form you have opened and it will disappear upon closing the form. Information you fill out will automatically save onto the main Application Packet. If you wish to preview your form/make revisions, right click and open the form as you did prior to completing the form and make changes.
- Once you are ready to submit, do the following, depending on the program you are working in.
For Adobe Reader Users:
- Click the File tab>Send File>follow prompts and send.
For Adobe Acrobat Users:
- Click the "Share" tab located on top right corner.
- If you have an Adobe Login, select "Use Adobe SendNow Online", if not select "Attach to Email" and click the Attach button.
- Send to email@example.com with the subject line as "[Student Last Name, Student First Name] Application" (Ex: Smith,John Application).
- Add a message if needed and send.